Senior Manager - Legal
· Advise senior leadership on legal compliance of corporate and business affairs
· Work with key stakeholders to ensure legal conformity across the business in maintaining internal and external integrity of organisational reputation
· Review terms and conditions of agreements and contracts.
· Develop and implement policies, guidelines, and procedures to mitigate legal exposure across business lines
· Drafting of agreements and legal letters
· Support negotiation of contracts and agreements with clients and business partners
· Manage legal risks of business initiatives and advise senior leadership on legal matters arising from ongoing business
· Manage and coordinate litigation by and against the Group
· Keep senior leadership informed of relevant legal, statutory and regulatory developments concerning employer’s businesses.
· Devise and deliver regular training on relevant legal and regulatory developments to the senior management team
· Promote legal awareness across the Group through regular training and briefing events
· Ad hoc projects as assigned by the senior leadership
To Kwa Wan
Responsible for planning, implementation, upgrade, migration, maintenance and support the Smart Lamppost System in Hong Kong and Lamppost Operation & Maintenance Management Information Systems.
Gather and coordinate user’s requirements and requests on the systems.
Follow up and investigate any systems related incidents, conduct root cause analysis and coordinate with 2nd line support for troubleshooting and bug fixing.
Provide system improvement advices to in-house development team and 3rd party system vendors for ongoing system enhancements.
Act as the Subject Matter Expert to answer system enquiries and provide training to all end users for all systems.
Work with Infrastructure and technical support team for troubleshooting of production issues which includes but not limited to systems, network and security problems.
Assist ad-hoc projects.
To Kwa Wan